How many types of cranes are there in XJCM? Whether it is rugged roads or lifting operations such as pipeline transportation, XJCM has very suitable cranes to serve you.
What Is A Crane?
A crane is a type of machine used to lift and move heavy objects, typically made up of a central tower or mast, a boom or jib that extends from the mast, and a hook or other lifting device that is suspended from the end of the boom.
Cranes can be powered by various sources, such as diesel engines, electric motors, or hydraulic systems. They are commonly used in construction sites, manufacturing plants, shipping ports, and other locations where heavy objects need to be lifted and moved.
There are several different types of cranes, including mobile cranes, tower cranes, crawler cranes, overhead cranes, and gantry cranes. Each type of crane has its own specific design and capabilities, making it suitable for different applications and industries.
How many types of cranes are there in XJCM? The following will introduce you to the types of cranes that XJCM has.
How Many Types Of Cranes Are There In XJCM?
How many types of cranes are there in XJCM? XJCM is a professional crane and large structural component manufacturer with 20 years of experience. They offer various types of cranes for sale, each designed to perform specific tasks and operations on different job sites.
Rough terrain crane: RT10-160 tons
Rough terrain cranes are designed to operate on rough terrain and are equipped with large, heavy-duty tires for better traction. These cranes are ideal for construction sites in remote locations or areas with challenging terrain.
- Among the many cranes of XJCM, rough terrain cranes have many advantages. You can choose from a 10-ton mini crane or a 130-ton RT 130. Specifically, the RT 130 is suitable for all-terrain engineering lifting operations and has strong off-road performance.
- Its fully-extended boom + jib is as high as 72 meters, which makes it ideal for lifting heavy loads in difficult conditions. In addition, the RT130 has been designed with a quick action mechanism that provides smooth and fast lifting performance.
Truck crane: QY12 -130 tons
Truck cranes are mounted on a truck chassis, making them easy to transport from one location to another. They are ideal for construction sites in urban areas or locations with limited space for maneuvering.
XJCM has the QY12 ton-130 ton series, allowing you to choose between small, medium, and large truck cranes. Take XJCM’s 30-ton truck-mounted crane as an example:
l High-end chassis:
The QY12 ton-130 ton series of truck cranes, including the 30-ton truck-mounted crane, use high-end universal chassis, which provides excellent stability and mobility.
PLC programmable integrated control technology:
The crane is equipped with a programmable logic controller (PLC), which enables seamless integration and precise control of all crane functions, including lifting, lowering, and rotating the boom.
l Compact design:
The compact design of the 30-ton truck-mounted crane makes it an ideal choice for construction sites in urban areas or locations with limited space for maneuvering.
In addition, starting in 2020, XJCM began to design truck crane superstructures for foreign customers based on chassis of different brands and specifications.
Self-erecting tower crane:
Self-erecting tower cranes are designed for use on smaller construction sites where space is limited. They can be easily assembled and disassembled, making them ideal for projects with short timelines.
- XJCM designs and manufactures 1-ton to 4-ton small self-erecting tower cranes that require no foundation and can be quickly installed and started. Its mast locks automatically and the jib section connects automatically in mid-air. This makes the process of construction work more efficient.
Lifting cable crane:
Lifting cable cranes are used for heavy lifting and positioning of large components, such as steel beams and concrete blocks. They are commonly used in the construction and manufacturing industries.
- XJCM’s self-erecting lifting cable machine adopts a traction device, which can be moved to narrow places for construction. Its assembly time is very short, which saves a lot of time. Its erecting time and folding time are both 10 minutes.
Pipelayers are designed specifically for laying pipes and are equipped with a long boom and winch or hoist for lifting and transporting pipes. They are commonly used in the construction of pipelines for oil and gas, water, and other types of infrastructure projects.
- XJCM’s 24-ton pipelayer is widely used in pipe clamping, pipe hanging, pipe laying, pipe transportation, and other pipeline operations. It uses an excavator as the chassis and is equipped with a telescopic boom. In addition, its counterweight can move up and down left and right. These features make pipeline transportation easier.
What Occasions Are Cranes Suitable For?
Cranes are often used to lift items that weigh more than tons, which makes them ideal for many different projects. It is important to note that cranes cannot lift objects that weigh more than their capacity limit.
Cranes have many uses, but the most common are for construction, shipping, and industrial applications.
Cranes can be used to lift heavy loads from the ground or from a truck. They can also be used to move heavy objects from one location to another, such as building materials or concrete slabs.
Cranes are used to move cargo on ships and boats. They can also be used to transport heavy goods through ports and airports.
Cranes are often used in industrial settings, including factories and warehouses. They are also often used in mining operations, where they lift ore from pits or quarries and transport it through tunnels and into processing plants.
XJCM offers a range of cranes designed for different job sites and tasks. Whether you need a crane for rough terrain, urban areas, or heavy lifting, XJCM has a crane that can meet your needs.