Troubleshooting mobile tower crane troubleshooting methods: one is to replace the new one; the second is to repair and adjust. In addition, the following points should be noted during the disassembly and repair process.
• Before cleaning, first clean the outside of the moving leg (such as pipe joints).
• For each unpacked pipe joint, it should be wrapped with cloth to prevent impurities from falling in.
• The piston, cylinder, etc. must be cleaned and blown dry.
• Before assembly, apply hydraulic oil to the piston, cylinder inner surface, oil seal, etc. for lubrication.
• When assembling, a protective ring should be placed on the piston to prevent the oil seal from being scratched.
• When installing the check valve, the tightening torque of various pipe heads should not be too large, so as to avoid deformation of the valve body and malfunction of the valve core and the guiding piston.
• Since the hydraulic control check valve has the function of reverse controllable opening, it plays an insurance role to prevent the leg seat from retracting, so it is necessary to pay attention to the inspection of the check valve.
Mastering the basic methods and continually summarizing the experience can quickly eliminate the malfunction of the mobile tower crane. For more details, Please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org