When it comes to heavy lifting on construction sites or industrial projects, a 35 ton mobile rough terrain crane is a versatile and indispensable tool. With its impressive lifting capacity of up to 35,000 kilograms (or 77,162 pounds), it can handle a wide range of materials and equipment, from steel beams to precast concrete elements, generators, and more. But what sets this crane apart is its mobility, making it ideal for projects that require frequent relocations.
Xuzhou Jiufa Construction Machinery Co., Ltd (XJCM) offers the RT35 rough terrain crane, packed with features that enhance its performance and usability. Let’s explore some of the key specifications and customization options that make this crane stand out.
Customization Options: 35 Ton Rough Terrain Crane
1. Load Capacities: The 35-ton lifting capacity is already impressive, but if your project requires heavier loads, XJCM can work with you to customize the crane’s lifting capacity to meet your specific needs.
2. Boom Length: The telescopic boom on the RT35 rough terrain crane can be extended and retracted as needed. Depending on your project requirements, XJCM can offer different boom length options, ranging from 30 to 110 feet, allowing you to reach greater heights or extend your reach horizontally.
3. Accessories: To further tailor the crane to your needs, you can choose from a range of accessories, including a jib attachment. The jib provides additional reach and flexibility, enabling you to access challenging areas that are harder to reach with just the standard boom.
4. Special Features: XJCM can incorporate special features into the crane to enhance its performance and safety. These features may include advanced control systems, improved visibility options with cameras and sensors, and additional safety alarms and limit switches.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. What materials can a 35 Ton Rough Terrain Crane lift?
A 35 Ton Rough Terrain Crane can lift various materials, including steel beams, precast concrete elements, generators, HVAC units, and other heavy equipment used in construction and manufacturing.
2. How high can a 35 Ton Rough Terrain Crane lift?
The lifting height of a 35 Ton Rough Terrain Crane depends on factors such as the length of the jib and boom, the lifting angle, and the radius. Typically, it can lift material to several floors or more.
3. How much does a 35 ton mobile crane weigh?
The weight of a 35-ton mobile crane varies based on the model and configuration but generally ranges between 60,000 and 80,000 pounds.
4. What kind of training is required to operate a 35 Ton Rough Terrain Crane?
Operating a 35 Ton Rough Terrain Crane requires specialized training and certification to ensure safe and effective operation. Operators must also have a valid commercial driver’s license (CDL) and comply with all applicable regulations.
5. How do I rent or purchase a 35 ton mobile crane?
To rent or purchase a 35-ton mobile crane, contact a reputable equipment rental or sales company specializing in heavy equipment. They will assist you in selecting the right model for your project and provide the necessary training and support for safe and efficient operation.
Enhancing Project Efficiency and Success with the 130 Ton Rough Terrain Crane
1. Conquering Challenging Terrain: A Tale of Versatility
The rough terrain crane’s name itself reflects its primary strength – the ability to maneuver and operate on challenging terrains. In a recent case study, Mozambique Construction Company faced a construction project in a remote and rugged landscape. Traditional cranes were out of the question due to the terrain’s uneven and rough nature. However, XJCM’s 130 ton rough terrain crane proved to be a perfect solution. With its powerful engine, robust suspension system, and all-terrain tires, the crane navigated through the obstacles with ease, saving both time and resources for Company A.
2. Increased Lifting Capacity: Precision in Heavy Lifting
In another success story, Mozambique Construction Company required a crane capable of precise heavy lifting in a congested urban setting. The 130 ton rough terrain crane by XJCM came to the rescue. Its advanced hydraulic system and telescopic boom provided exceptional lifting capacity, ensuring the precise placement of heavy loads within tight spaces. The crane’s ergonomic controls allowed the operator to make delicate adjustments, minimizing the risk of damage to surrounding structures and maximizing efficiency.
3. Compact Design: Maneuverability in Limited Spaces
A significant advantage of the 130 ton rough terrain crane is its compact design, enabling efficient navigation in confined job sites. Mozambique Construction Company found this crane particularly beneficial during an expansion project in a city center where space was limited. The crane’s small footprint, combined with its exceptional lifting capacity, facilitated seamless material handling without disrupting nearby businesses or causing traffic congestion. This significantly contributed to the project’s timely completion and garnered praise from both the client and local authorities.
4. Safety and Stability: Preventing Accidents, Ensuring Success
The construction industry prioritizes safety above all else. In a case study conducted by Mozambique Construction Company, the 130 ton rough terrain crane’s safety features proved to be a vital asset. With its advanced load monitoring systems, automatic stability control, and operator-assist technologies, the crane offered enhanced safety during lifting operations. The stability control system constantly adjusted the crane’s counterweights, ensuring optimal balance even on uneven ground. This minimized the risk of accidents, increased worker confidence, and ultimately led to smooth and accident-free project completion.
5. Versatile Applications: Multipurpose Efficiency
One of the most compelling features of the 130 ton rough terrain crane is its versatility. Mozambique Construction Company, engaged in a variety of projects, found this crane to be a multipurpose asset on their job sites. Whether it was lifting heavy machinery for an industrial project, loading construction materials, or assisting with infrastructure installations, the crane adapted seamlessly to diverse tasks. The ability to deploy a single crane for various purposes streamlined Company’s operations reduced overhead costs, and increased overall efficiency.
In conclusion, the XJCM RT35 rough terrain crane offers a reliable and customizable solution for heavy lifting in various industries. Its impressive load capacity, telescopic boom, and exceptional mobility make it a go-to choice for projects that require frequent relocations or operations in challenging terrains. Whether you need to lift heavy loads on a construction site or handle industrial equipment, the RT35 rough terrain crane can be tailored to meet your specific requirements, ensuring efficiency and safety throughout your lifting operations. Contact Xuzhou Jiufa Construction Machinery Co., Ltd (XJCM) to inquire about the RT35 and explore how you can customize this powerful crane to suit your unique needs.